Obtaining planning permission for developments can be a complicated process but, at E4environment, we can support you every step of the way.
We offer guidance in the following areas (click for more information)
The stages of a planning application:
- Preplanning consultation – Initial consultation with your Local Planning Authority (LPA).
- Public consultation – development of public consultation programmes and materials for consultation.
- Screening Request – some projects, depending on their size and what they are, may need a formal Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA).
- Scoping Opinion – If an EIA is required, we can confirm the require scope of the EIA.
- Planning Application – we can complete your planning application form and put together the supporting information that is required following the scoping process.
- Post Planning – once your application has been submitted, we can assist with any queries from the LPA.
“10 Do’s and Don’ts of Planning”
To download a free copy of our “10 Dos and Don’ts of Planning” click on the links below.