We provide expert support, guidance and project management to individuals and businesses across the UK and Ireland looking to attain an exemption or environmental permit. Whether it’s a standard permit, bespoke permit or research and development permit, E4environment Ltd can help.
E4environment Ltd has prepared and completed environmental permit applications for many different types of waste management operations, such as composting sites, waste transfer stations, waste recycling sites, anaerobic digestion facilities, WEEE facilities, industrial installations, poultry and pig units.
E4environment Ltd are able to provide the following services:
- Project Management, from start to finish;
- Local Authority Permits;
- R&D Permits for New Technologies;
- Standard permits;
- Bespoke permits;
- Bespoke Installation Permits;
- WEEE Facility Permits;
- Permit Surrender, Transfer or Variation
- Fire prevention plans
Do you need a permit or exemption?
An environmental permit or exemption may be required if your business manages or produces waste that may cause harm to the environment. This may include activities such as:
- Receiving and processing green or construction waste.
- Discharging process water to a foul sewer.
- Manufacturing food.
- Managing an anaerobic digester.
- Storing electronic waste.
- Spreading manure on farm or extracting water.
You may also need a permit if you are a high energy user or incinerate materials. To find out if you need an environmental permit click HERE.